About Healing Everywhere
"Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where." (Luke 9: 1-2,6)
Healing Everywhere with the Healing to the Nations Magazine is a fulfillment of Scriptures. Individuals, groups, churches, and ministries all over the world organize healing outreaches. The Healing to the Nations Magazine is an avenue for connecting people to healing and divine health by placing God’s Word, His power for the miraculous, in the hands of beneficiaries.
Countless lives all over the world have been transformed through healing outreaches in various parts of the world and many have amazing testimonies.
Join us and make a difference by taking healing outreaches to different places and peoples in your community and to the world at large. Together, let’s take healing everywhere.
Why should you participate?
John 21:25 tells us that only a select few of our Lord Jesus’ miracles are recorded in the Bible. But of the 37 or so documented, 27 are of Him healing the sick, freeing the oppressed, and raising the dead. This underscores the Master’s desire as outlined in 3 John 1:2 – “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
Joining the Healing Everywhere Campaign is intrinsic to fulfilling God’s will on earth and carrying out your divine purpose in Christ.
• Distributing copies of the HTTN Magazine to all in your community and other spheres of contact
• Sponsoring copies of the HTTN Magazine to regions beyond in other parts of the world
* Identify where to carry out your healing outreaches depending on the focus for the month (e.g. hospitals, schools, parks, malls, barracks, etc.)
* Map out when and how each place you have picked will be reached (e.g. hospitals to be visited at Christmas will receive magazines, food items, medical supplies, etc.)
* Where necessary, contact the management and obtain permissions
* Place your order for copies of the Healing to the Nations Magazine as required
* Obtain other gift items needed (may include food items, personal hygiene kits, first aid supplies, Christian materials, etc.)
* Visit the places as scheduled, distribute magazines, and minister to recipients by reading at least one article in the magazine with/to them and praying with them.
* Record testimonies with pictures and videos. Upload these testimonies to the page provided on the campaign site.
* Also, post pictures of your Healing Everywhere Campaign outreaches on social media using these hashtags: #HealingEverywhere #HECampaign #HealingToTheNations.